Our practice competently delivers new and refurbishment projects while specialising in adaptive re-use of existing buildings.
We have a wealth of experience in extending, updating and remodelling older and outdated properties into contemporary and comfortable homes.
We provide Architectural, Planning and Historic Buildings Conservation services across Northern Ireland.
We pride ourselves on creating a bespoke resolution to each project, working closely with our clients to respond to their requirements.
We offer advice on Permitted Development Rights (building without applying for Planning Permission), Planning Applications and Building Control requirements, and can provide feasibility advice for prospective property purchases.
We offer planning advice and assistance with funding applications for conservation projects.
We offer a free non-obligatory first consultation.
We tailor our fees to suit each client.
Taking into account the projects time frame & budget we can provide quotes in a form of a lump sum fee, hourly rate or percentage of the build costs.
Our services offered include the following;
- Architectural designs
- Preparation of documents and drawings for Planning Application Permission
- Preparation of documents and drawings for Building Control Approval
- Preparation of documents and drawings for Listed Building Consents
- Conservation heritage projects/ Listed Buildings/ Conservation Areas
- Bespoke private homes
- Renovations, refurbishments
- Commercial buildings
- Internal remodelling
- 3d illustrations